Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hi there!



Here are a couple pictures of the girls
playing in the back yard and sticking their tongues out at
me!
So, I decided to change my website. The other one just didn't have enough options for me. I read several blogs here (including my cousin's and my aunt's) and really liked how it looked and what it seemed they could do. While I am still learning and getting used to this new set-up, I already really like it. I love to talk and since Natalie and Vanessa don't usually care what I am talking about if it doesn't involve eating or playing, I am excited to get it all out.
I am also going to continue posting as many pictures as I can. We don't get to see a lot of the people I am going to send this to very much.....and I love to show off the kiddos!
So, please check back often. I won't send out update emails anymore because I will hopefully be posting on here quite often. I plan on a post every other day if there are things going on that I want to talk about or new pics, but it could be more or less depending.
I hope everyone reading this is having a great day!

1 comments:

Andie said...

I love your new blog...have fun!!! Your girls are cuties!
Blessings-Andie