Monday, March 16, 2009

Bad Blogger!

I could go through all the excuses I have as to why I haven't been keeping the blog up lately, but you already know them all so I will skip that.
It is definitely not that I don't want to blog, it is just that there are so many other things I want to do as well. If I do have a spare minute I am usually reading, or watching really bad reality tv, or obsessing over the NCAA tournament, or sitting and doing absolutely nothing (which I have a newly discovered talent at). My days are taken up so much by the girls that my alone time has become very rare and VERY valued. I try to pack as much of the stuff I want to do and never get to do in as possible. And I never know how much time I may have. Some days the two little girls nap at the same time for quite awhile. Some days they time it so one goes down right when the other gets up. Sometimes no one naps and then everyone is grumpy the rest of the day. You just never know.
I have no doubt that since the weather is getting warmer and we are going to be more on the go then ever the blog will sadly take a back seat once again. I hope to update a couple of times a week at least. And I really hope to keep the One A Day blog updated better then I have been doing.
I miss the outlet that this blog has always given me. I will not let it end completely! Keep checking back, and I will try to give you something to keep coming back for!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see a new blog! I know how busy you are, so I understand why you don't post every day like you used to, but it sure is fun to see a new one!! I also can't wait to see the new pics you put on your picture blog. I can never see too many pictures of my granddaughters! Can you even imagine a time when you might be able to scrapbook again? haha. The girls are growing so fast, that time will be here before we know it. Love, MOM