Friday, March 27, 2009

So over it.

I have an ongoing joke with my girls that goes like this:
I put Vanessa on my back and then pretend I can't find her. Natalie and I go around in circles while she tries to show me were I have misplaced Vanessa. We all laugh and it's a great time.
Yesterday Natalie was in my room playing and I threw Vanessa over my shoulder. As I was walking to my room I was saying in a loud voice, "Oh no, I've lost Vanessa! Where can Vanessa be?" Before I even got into the room I hear Nat let out a big teenage-like sigh and say, "She's on your back." I walked into the room and jokingly asked how she knew that. She looked at me with exasperation and said, "It's just like always." I am not at all looking forward to her being a teenager.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OH God a teenager..yikes..

that sounds like a cute funny game. it is funny how she is over it MOM. ;)

Liz said...

hahahahahaha...i can so picture it...lol