Monday, June 1, 2009

Seven Years and Counting

**********************
On an incredibly hot Saturday seven years ago I walked down a grass aisle and said "I Do" to the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Now, after years of ups, downs, and in betweens I still want forever with this guy:We have done a lot in the last seven years. We have had a daughter. And then another daughter. And finally, one more daughter! We have traveled. We have stayed home. We have fought. We have made up. We have laughed. We have cried. Above all we have loved. Because apparently, he still wants forever with this girl:Happy Anniversary Larry. I love you then, now, and always.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats! You guys are great together..Here is to another 60 years. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to the parents of the 3 most wonderful Granddaughters I could ever imagine would be in my life. Thank you for them, and I wish you both (and them) happiness forever!
I love you all, Mom (Nana).