Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My favorite pictures from a wonderful Saturday.

Hey, Nat! Are you ready for the hay rack ride?!?
******** Nana and the girls
********
Allie and my friend Lacey.
********
Exploring with Dad.
********
Playing in the water with Kyndal. Nat and Kyndal got along GREAT and played all day!
********
My life-long friend Sarah (on the right) and my new friend Jaime (whom I finally got to meet IN PERSON this weekend....and I liked her just as much as I thought I would!! And Vanessa fell completely in love with her!)
********
Quite possibly my favorite picture of the entire weekend.
*******
Just look at that happy face and those chubby thighs!!
********
My beautiful little Pixie ready to take a hay rack ride.
********
All the kiddies. Notice the lack of boys!
(Allison, Kyndal, Kali, Vanessa, Natalie, Jamie, and Taylor)
********
Lovin' on Nana.
********
She is so photogenic! Especially when she is having this much fun!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

These are great pictures! I am so glad we got together, and hope we can do it again!! The girls just had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures Loni!! It was a lot of fun. Maybe we can can do it again on the 4th????
I'm kind of lonesome today, its waaaay too quiet here. jr

Anonymous said...

From the pictures I don't know who was having the most fun the girls or Grandma. thanks for sharing
Aunt M

Liz said...

have i ever told you how much i LOVE your family??? lol i miss you all sooooooooo much!