Friday, September 25, 2009

And that's how you know you should go on a diet....

This is an actual conversation that Natalie and I had this morning as we were getting ready for the day. I wasn't sure whether I should laugh or cry.
........................
Natalie: Mom, it looks like my wish came true!
Me: That's great! Which wish came true?
Natalie: Remember last time I wished for a new baby and then you had Allie?
Me: Ummmmmm, yeah?
Natalie: I wished for a new baby again and look at your tummy!!! It is big!!! There is another baby in there!!!
Me: No there isn't.
Natalie: But your tummy is so BIG!
Me: There is no baby.
Natalie: But pull up your shirt Mom. Look at it!
Me: Just brush your teeth Nat.
...................................
Just for the record...there is absolutely NO baby in my tummy. So if you see me out and about please don't ask when I'm due. I'm getting enough of that at home.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Bless you Loni! I doubt you look preggers at all. ;)

Anonymous said...

I saw you yesterday, (and today) and with your little t-shirt and jeans, you definetly did NOT look pregnant. Your tummy looked perfectly flat to me. I think it's just Nat's wishful thinking. But, it's still a funny story. MOM

Anonymous said...

Haha that's cute...
Brie

Andie said...

Oh, Loni...TOO funny!

Anonymous said...

OK, it's been almost exactly a month. Think it's time for a new blog???????
Love ya, Sweetie, but I sure miss your musings. I know that I hear them everyday, and while they are amusing, thoughtful, interesting and I love to hear them....I can't SAVE them and read them again and again.
Maybe when Allie starts kindergarten you'll be able to dwell a little longer at the computer, hunh?
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]