Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today's Funnies

Vanessa pooped in her diaper today (we are still working on potty-training). I was teasing her.
"Hey, Stinky Pants, come here!"
"I not Stinky Pants. I NESSA!"
"Hey, Stinky McStinkerson, come here!"
"I not Stinky McStinkerson! I NESSA!"
"Hey, Smelly Girl, come here!"
"I not Smelly Girl!!! I NESSA!!!!"
"OK Nessa. Come here."
...and then very calmly....
"Nessa is still poopin'."
--------------------------------
My girls love to dance. We are always having what we call Kitchen Dance Parties. I turn on my MP3 player to one of their favorite songs and we get our groove on. Today we were dancing like no one was watching (and thankfully, no one was) and I look over at my little one year old baby bopping to the beat. And then suddenly her hand went back and she began a new dance. One I had never seen her do before. I have only ever referred to it as the "ass-smack" dance. You know the one. Where you smack your own ass repeatedly. Allison was doing that dance. Natalie proudly announced, "I taught her that!!!" I about died from laughing. It was one of the most hysterical, ridiculous things I have ever seen. And I have to admit...I was more than a little proud. My girls got moves!

6 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

that is so funny and cute! we are working on kali with potty training cuz she won't keep her diaper on anymore and has no problem peeing anywhere! :)

Lacey Kohl Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's my girls! If I don't see Allie dance in person soon, you better be video taping her. She'll love you for it when she's older. :) OK, maybe not, but we all will!! Love, their Nana.

Sarah said...

hahahaha..too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Haha...we are kind of potty training Hailey right now too...its more that when we're near a potty I tell her to go try...we haven't gotten to the pooping in the potty part but she'll get the hang of it when she is ready... But, if you look at her and she's pooping... She tell you to stop looking at her...LOL.
*Brie*