Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Survey

Christmas Survey
Do you like Christmas?: yes, very much!
Do you have any family traditions?: I have a lot from when I was a kid, and we are now making new ones for Nat and Ness
When do you start decorating?: I try to start as soon after Thanksgiving as I can
White or Colored Lights?: colored on the tree, white outside
Do you have a favorite decoration?: probably my small white glittery tree that was my Grandma Alta's
When do you take down decorations?: whenever I get around to it...I'm a little white trash like that!
When do you start your Christmas shopping?: depends on how much money we have that year...this year I started in early November
Do you go to or throw Christmas parties?: I would go if invited!
Do you celebrate on Christmas Eve at all?: yesIf so, what do you do?: We start with the Roat Christmas here at the house, then the kids get jammies and a new book. we leave cookies out and read the Night Before Christmas and try to go to sleep
What time do you get up on Christmas morning?: as early as I can!
What's your favorite holiday treat?: peanut butter ritz bitz dipped in chocolate!
Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog?: hot chocolate with bunny shaped marshmellows
Do you believe in Santa?: hell yes
Did you as a kid?: yes, even when I said I didn't
What's your favorite Christmas movie?: Christmas Story
What's your favorite Christmas song?: It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas
Sitting by a fire or riding through the snow?: riding through the snow
What was your best gift you ever got?: Natalie, just 5 days late!
What was the best gift you ever gave?: Natalie
What do you want this year?: an MP3 player
Have you ever gone carolling?: not officially!
Real tree or fake tree?: REAL
Naughty or nice?: a little of both
Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?: yes
Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?: Larry
What tops your Christmas tree?: an angel on the family tree, a star on the kids tree
Do you like candy canes?: yes, the cherry ones
Have you sent out your Christmas cards yet?: nope, working on it

1 comments:

Andie said...

Hey Loni...I need your addy so I can put you on my Christmas card list...we lost our list when our computer crashed a few months ago, but I don't think I ever had your addy anyway. I usually just send them all to my mom and have her pass them out at the big family gathering...but this year I'm going to TRY to mail them to each of ya'll...Try!
Love ya-Andie