Wednesday, February 13, 2008

100th post...and I'm feeling like a change

I rarely stick with anything for too long. I start out very enthusiastic about my projects and then I lose interest. So my excitement level is high for this, my 100th post.
But then again, I am feeling a little restless! You might have noticed I changed the name of my blog. I still love my two cute girls, but this has evolved into so much more than just an outlet to update on my kids. I wanted something more all-inclusive about me and my life. "Mom on the brink" pretty much covers everything. It just depends on the day what I might be on the brink of. The look of the blog is going to change too, it is just a matter of getting a minute to really think about it.
I am planning on posting my 101st post later today so check back!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun. I missed my 101 party. ;(

I like the new name and if you go to my page, you can see the link at the top and that is were I got my new layout.

Have fun momma!!