Sunday, December 9, 2007

Funny girl

What are you doing Nat?
I gave Natalie a couple strands of gold bead garland to put on her little Christmas tree. She immediately went and decorated it and then stood back to admire her work. I went and got Vanessa up and when I came back she was in the same place grinning.
"What are you doing Nat?"
"Oh, just standing here taking a smile at this garlic."
She just couldn't understand what I thought was so funny!

Rapping Reindeer
The other night Larry and Natalie were talking in our bedroom. I could hear them, but not what they were saying. I heard Larry laugh and then he called me in.
"Sing it to mommy," he told Natalie.
She stood up and said,
"You know that song, mommy? You know the one that goes...
"You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and IceCube"

0 comments: