Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A whole bunch of random pictures!

A smile that could light up a room!
..............................................
Vanessa is MAD!
......................................................Allison Kaia at five months.
.........................................................
A Very Sick Easter:
This Easter all my girls were sick with the horrible "mono-like virus" that had us all home bound for a couple of weeks. We were very low-key this holiday. My mom and dad braved the germs and came over Saturday to give the girls their Easter surprises. We dyed some eggs and left them out for the Easter Bunny, who did not disappoint! When we got up Sunday morning the eggs were hidden and the girls had Easter baskets full of goodies. My babies didn't feel well, but we had as much fun as we could.
Natalie finding her Easter basket.
..............................Vanessa was too sick to even look for hers, so I brought it to her.
............................A little while later they both felt a little better so we went hunting for the eggs the bunny had hidden. What a smart bunny hiding the eggs inside since it was cold and rainy outside!
...............................Allie had to get in on the action too.
............................Natalie dressed herself that day. She would wear these boots with anything and everything if I let her. (Thanks Carisa!)
...........................................Allison's first official meal of rice cereal. She liked it but kept smiling so much that it would just fall out!
...................................
HONK!

My big girl ready to go see her cousins in HONK, a musical based on the story of the Ugly Duckling. She gave the performance two thumbs up!

....................................................

Three of my most favorite people in the world.
.......................................My nightlife. This is where I sit and read when the girls go to bed. That is one of the Twilight books there on the arm of the love seat. I curl up with a blanket and a drink and read by the soft light of the lamp. It is peaceful and calm and above all, quiet. It is one of my favorite parts of the day.

3 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

i love it!! your girls are great. and i too do that after the girls are in bed!! :)

Anonymous said...

yay pictures...love the one of mad nessa hehe.. we will see you saturday =)
Brie

Hehe now if you had the time to update your "one a day" pictures...

Anonymous said...

Brie's comment about your 'one a day' made me laugh. I thought I was the only one that bugged you about that. Anyway, I, too loved the pictures. Anytime I get to see my girls while at work is a good time for me. Nessy couldn't look more pitiful in her 'sick' picture. I hated that week. I'm so glad they are up and runnin' again. Love, Mom (NANA)