Thursday, March 6, 2008

Consignment Sale!!!!!!

I just wanted to let all of you out there with kids in the Wichita area know that starting today the giant consignment sale in Andover is open. It is located on Kellogg just west of Andover at 159th street at the Wholesale Fireworks building. I put quite a few things in and got to go to the presale last night. There are some great things at really good prices. If you are in need of spring or summer clothes this is THE place to get them. They have all sizes and it is all sorted out by gender and size so it is easy to go through. They also have toys, baby and kid equipment, bedding, and just about anything else you could want for your munchkins. I go every year and have found some of the best clothes and toys we have. You really can't beat it. So go if you can. It is open today, tomorrow and Saturday is half price day. The web site is www.britchesandlace.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to be up there probably Saturday with my sister. I have to wait until Ryan gets his check, bleh... We are broke right now, thanks to rent. I hate the beginning of the month...all the high bills are due...well and the end of the month...lol Hell, I just HATE bills!!!
Brie

Andie said...

Oh Loni, I'm so envious! I wish I had known about this a few weeks ago, I might have made plans to come to town just for this!!! Would you do me a fovor...when the next one is coming around, let me know! Maybe I'll even come and put some of my BOXES of clothes and stuff into the sale!! What an awesome opportunity, getting rid of stuff you don't need, and getting stuff you do need at a reasonable price!

If you have EXTRA (like anyone has extra time!) time and feel like browsing for me, Abbie wears a 7-8 Andrew wears a 6-7 and Bethany is almost in 4T...:-)

Have fun!
Blessings-Andie

Anonymous said...

No new blogs again!! LOL...Its been 8 days you're killing me! I need something to read...
Brie