Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FAQ's

1. Was this planned? Hell to the N-O!
2. So, what happened then? Larry went to Las Vegas, we missed each other, and then *poof* I was pregnant. We do know how these things happen and we tried to not let it happen. Obviously, our efforts were not enough.
3. When are you due? November 22nd
5. Are you hoping for a boy this time? I really don't care this time. Sometimes I think it would be really cool to have three little girls. Other times I think I have enough girls and we need a boy. Most of the time I just don't care.
6. Are you excited? I am getting there. This was a BIG surprise and it took a while to get over the shock of the whole thing. I am still not completely at peace with the idea, but as Larry says, there is nothing we can do now! We will of course love this baby just as much as our other two and I am sure I will get to the point where I am just as excited as I was last time.
7. Are you ready for three? No, but I wasn't ready for one, and then I wasn't ready for two. So at least this time I know it will be fine and will all work out in the end.
8. What are your biggest worries? It is mostly stupid little stuff like how the hell I am going to fit three carseats in my car and how bedtime will work when we have more kids than we have parents to deal with them. I am also worried that Vanessa won't have much time as the "baby" and if she is going to resent that as she gets older. Nat had three and a half years alone and now all of a sudden we are going to have a whole gaggle of rugrats.

9. Is this pregnancy any better then the last two? So far, not really. I have only thrown up once (which is good...I guess), but I have a lot more nausea that doesn't go away. I don't eat and I feel sick, I do eat and I feel sick. Fun. The main difference with this one is that smells are KILLING me. I don't remember it being this bad before. I can hardly feed Ness, have you smelled that gross baby food lately? It can make you sick even if you aren't prego. These are just some of the things that I thought I might die from smelling: chicken legs baking in the oven, Vanessa's diapers, cigar smoke, little fruit flavored baby puffs (I didn't even know these had a smell), my burrito as I was eating it (and yes, I finished it. I just plugged my nose. It still tasted good), toothpaste, and my dogs doggy-like smell.
10. How does Natalie feel about it? She is very excited. She loves babies, especially her little sis. She is SURE it is a boy. No question for her. She doesn't tell people we are having another baby, she tells people she is having a little brother.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am happy for you. Your girls will be great big sisters. Now I guess it is my turn to have number two. Your beating me in this race. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you have much to worry about. You're a great mom! Heh, Ryan and I probably aren't waiting too much long to start trying for #3. Maybe by the end of the year..

Anonymous said...

Oh my God you are on number 3 and I haven't had one, how depressing is that? Oh well I am really happy for you, I need to come by sometime. Lots of Love

Kristan