Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Let's see....

So, what has been going on in our lives you may ask. Just the normal, every day stuff. Yesterday a little girl in Natalie's class drew on her shirt in permanent marker. I wasn't thrilled, but it wasn't her best, or most expensive, shirt..so I'm not too mad. Really I just wonder how the kid got a permanent marker!
We have had some plumbing issues, but we had the plumber out yesterday and I think they fixed it all. Of course it all came up (quite literally) on Easter so Larry had to stay home taking care of it while the girls and I ran up to my uncle's house so Natalie and Vanessa could find their baskets and play with the other kids for a while. We had a really nice time. It is always so good to see everyone. The kids were spoiled, of course, and had a great time.
Let's see...what else.... hmmmm.....oh, yeah...I'm pregnant...again. Yeah.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Aww yay another niece or nephew for me =)... Looks like you're the next Roat to be preggo! My turn for that won't be until next year =)
*Brie*

Sarah said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God. How exciting. Wow. I bet your mom is so happy. hehehehehe.

Congrats.

Anonymous said...

About the marker I will say something to Katie- they may not realize they were using real markers- it is a sunday school classroom as well so... I also tell my moms not to send the kids in good clothes (I'm glad she wasn't) as we do paint etc.
AND I expected you to stop and see me on monday, OK I was late- but I was there when you picked Natalie up. you could have stoped by and told me!!! I'm just messin' with you. I cried and cried when I found out I was pregnant with Asa and didn't want to talk to anyone about it either because I was not happy at the time (Ramie wasn't yet 3 and Ivy was 15 months). but I can't think of life without him now.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sarah - her Mom is estactic!!! I know that no one thought it would be this soon (and I was worried they would decide to stop at 2!), but I guess she took to heart what I've told her all her life. "You're my only child so you have to have lots of kids for me to have enough Grandkids!" haha. I'm very happy to know that I will have another Grandbaby. There is nothing in the world as wonderful as that!!
Love ya, Lon!!! MOM

Unknown said...

Congrats!! You guys must be soo excited!!! Keep us updated on the pregnancy. Hope all goes well for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So very happy for ALL of you. When's THE day?
Have to say that the pic of Natalie with the hood up looks so very much like a little you.
Sure appreciate you hanging inthere with us, Loni. Must have learned about soemthing about friendship from your Mama, huh?
Love you, Bobbi

Andie said...

WHAT???? I've goosebumps! Oh, Loni, I'm so excited for you! Oh My Goodness....I just don't know what to say! Oh Oh OH oH Oh....

But...forgetting your camera when going to my parents house...I'll have to get you for that one! :o)

I'll write more when I can think strait...
Love ya-Andie