Sunday, August 5, 2007

It's been a while!

Wow, I haven't posted since Wednesday?!? Really? Where does time go?

Our computer is all messed up and we have no idea why. All of a sudden it just started going crazy. We didn't do anything new to it, it just decided it hates us. I was worried because I had pictures on it from the last few months that were neither on disc nor printed. Larry keeps telling me I need to keep up with my pictures, and I guess he is right. I was in a panic because it wouldn't even let me open the program I use to make discs. Larry somehow figured out a way to use another program so the pictures are on discs and I just need to print them. I want to print them anyway. I haven't done one scrapbook page with Vanessa yet (except the JCP pics I posted last time). I have GOT to get more caught up on scrapbooking. I am so far behind!

We have had a fun weekend so far. Yesterday Larry decided we would go to All Star Amusement Park in east Wichita. We had never been there before so we loaded up the kids, ate some lunch at Dairy Queen and went. Natalie had such a great time. I was worried there wouldn't be much she could do, but there were several rides she was tall enough for. She rode the carousel, the kid roller coaster, and lots of those round-and-round rides that kids love. The funniest thing was when she rode the little bumper cars that go around the track. She COULD NOT steer worth anything! She kept running into the wall or other cars (she was the only one on them at that point) and getting stuck. The young guy working just started following her around because she needed his help so much. It was hilarious! The guy working was so sweet with her. It seems like you don't find many sweet teenage boys anymore, so it was nice that Natalie had him helping her. I have tons of pictures from our outing, but as our computer is completely screwed I don't know when I will be able to download them and then post them. Hopefully later or tomorrow.
Well, Vanessa is getting fussy because I am on the computer and not paying 100% attention to her. She is so funny, she is doing this fake cry thing when I am looking at the computer and then when I look at her she smiles and squeals and grabs her feet. She already loves the spotlight! So, I will try later to post some pics. Have a great end of your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck keeping up with your scrapbooking!!! I have an overflowing box of pictures. It all seems so overwhelming. I wish I had done it an a regular basis like you.

Becki

Andie said...

I am now almost 7 years behind...yes...Abbie is 7! That is one reason I started blogging, I can post the pics and the stories that go with them...that way, one day when I have the time to scrapbook (will that EVER happen???) I have the info I will need. Otherwise, they are just a bunch of pics, and I don't know the story behind them. I have a TERRIBLE memory!
Sounds like you all had a fun family day! YIPPEE!! Love those!
Have a great week, and I hope your 'puter is fixed soon.
Blessings-Andie