Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just another day in the life of us!

I have a headache. It really sucks. It is one of those ones where your head just feels "full", like maybe I am getting sick. Oh please don't let me be getting sick! That would NOT be good right now. I am just going to think positive thoughts and I will not allow myself to get sick.
Yesterday was a busy, but fun, day. We started out by meeting Mom for lunch at Souper Salad. I love that place. We can all find something we like and Natalie likes sitting at the tables with "rainbrellas" on them. Then we headed over to the house my dad is in the middle of flipping. If you don't know what flipping is, it is when you buy a house that needs a lot of work for cheap, fix it up, sell it and make a profit. He is doing the work for another guy. We saw the house when they were first starting and then yesterday. They have made it SO cute. It is a neat house to begin with. It has cool windows and doors, a fireplace, the greatest built in shelving unit, a GIANT bathroom, and lots of space downstairs. If you can't tell I LOVE this house! It's going to be a really neat house for some family. Anyway, after visiting with Dad for awhile we went to Target and finished up school shopping for Natalie. She got a new backpack, a lunch pack, an outfit to send in case of accidents, and lots of lunch foods. I think she is all ready, except now she doesn't want to go because it continues to get more real by the day that mama doesn't get to go too. This bothers her very much. Oh, and she doesn't want to stand in lines!! I wish I had her problems! After Target we went to the Beehive Salon to get Natalie a new school haircut..it turned out super cute. It is a chin length bob and it makes her look so old. As my mom said, it is a classic little girl haircut. I also got my hair cut since Cindy had a bit of time before her next appointment. Mine is not all that different, it mainly just looks healthier.
So that was our day, probably pretty boring to read about! I promise I will have more exciting stuff to post soon. Our life may not be all glitz and glamour, but I like it just the same!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it exciting that Nat can go to school have her special time (and will give you something to talk to her about) and you and Vannessa can have some time. I hope you three find out it is a good experience and will want more of it. It's ok to want some time to yourself and it is good to have it. You'll enjoy each other so much more. See you all at least on picture day-if not before-Connies ????? love yas marilyn

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I'm so glad you got your pictures fixed. I may see those girls pretty often in the flesh, but I sure do like having pictures to go to in the middle of my work day. It's like an instant vacation. However, it does make me want to hug and kiss on them, and I can't do that to a picture. Let's do try to get with Marilyn for some Connies while they're home. YUM!!