Thursday, October 25, 2007

I love me a good survey!

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1:elevators
2:being buried alive
3:ANYTHING happening to my babies
Three people who make me laugh:
1:Natalie
2:Carisa
3:my mom
Three Things I love:
1:my family
2:my friends
3:food
Three Things I hate:
1:cleaning
2:black licorice
3:losing my patience with Nat
Three things I don't understand:
1:how George W. Bush got elected....twice
2:death
3:religion
Three things on my desk:
1:computer
2:camera
3:empty mini peanut butter cup wrapper
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:typing
2:watching "The Upside Down Show" with Natalie
3:trying to decide what's for lunch
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:travel all over
2:watch my girls grow up
3:LIVE
Three things I can do:
1:drive with a consideration for others
2:scrapbook
3:make great pancakes
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:sensitive
2:caring
3:fun (I hope)
Three things I can't do:
1:whistle
2:cross my eyes
3:be positive 100% of the time
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

0 comments: