Monday, June 30, 2008

Last weeks Menu Plan went really well so I'm going to do it again!

Monday: good old spaghetti and meatballs, garlic toast, and grapes

Tuesday: broccoli-cheese chicken, biscuits, and apple slices

Wednesday: steak fajitas with peppers and onions, chips and salsa, and fruit salad

Thursday: this is going to be a really busy day with Natalie going to class in the morning, my sonogram, my regular doctor's appointment, and all the driving to and from those things. I also have to make the desert and fruit dip for the 4th of July so I think this will be a "find your own" type of night.

Friday (the 4th of July): we will be grilling hamburgers and hot dogs, my mom is making some sides and I will be making a desert and fruit dip. YUMMY!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like your menu idea. i may try it too, since lucas is starting to eat more and more big boy food. keep posting yours so i can steal all your great ideas.

Liz said...

how about sharing some recipies! we're stuck in the same 4 choices over and over again every week...

Anonymous said...

I am not good at menu planning...or any kind of planning really lol...it all looks good though...
YAY...sonogram is Thursday =) Got my fingers crossed that its a boy ...
Brie