Friday, September 21, 2007

The flu just won't leave us alone! The girls and I are ok, there are just a few residual effects that I won't get into here (you're welcome!!). I was very hopeful that Larry wouldn't get it at all. He tends to get sick less then the rest of us. But last night, all of a sudden it hit him hard. So now he is sick with this stupid crud. The worst parts only lasted for about 24 hours for the rest of us and I hope it is the same for him. Get it all over with and then we can have a relaxing and recuperating weekend.

In other news, on Wednesday my sister-in-law Lesley had her sonogram and found out she is having a little boy. She really wanted a little girl I think, but she is getting excited about a boy now. I told her that after carrying the baby, laboring with the baby, and delivering the baby it could come out a rat and she would still love it and think it was adorable. So I am having a new nephew that will be named Brayden Thomas sometime in early February.
I will end this with some pictures. Have a great day and weekend!!
Here are a couple from Sedgwick County Zoo


Here we are at Rolling Hills in Salina



At the Fair!





Dance Class




The girls with my grandparents

1 comments:

Andie said...

I have a nephew named Braden!! (Different spelling, but same name!) Our Braden has a big brother named Hunter, and a little sister named Addison...and they live in North Dakota! Oh well...

I am glad you and the girls are feeling a bit better, now to get your hubby over it!

Loved the pictures!
If you need a laugh, I posted some funny stories last night on my blog. :-)

Blessings-Andie