Saturday, February 16, 2008

And this is why you don't let a 4-year-old plan summer vacation.

Natalie: Daddy is going on vacation.
Me: Yep.
Natalie: When are we going on vacation?
Me: This summer. Where do you want to go?
Natalie: Ummm...Noggin.
Me: The TV channel?
Natalie: Well, yeah! There would be lots of stuff to explore.
Me: Yeah, I guess. But what about the mountains? Would you like to see mountains?
Natalie: Maybe one day, and then the next day we can go to the water, and then the next day we can go to a place with eggs.
Me: Eggs?
Natalie: Yes! But not with birds in them because the pets need to eat them.
Me: Pets. Eating eggs? Oooooook.
......................................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. That's funny. I'm sure Hailey would love to go to Noggin as much as Nat would.

Anonymous said...

Tell Natalie that Nana will go to Noggin with her anytime she wants!! I can't wait till you get your blog to look how you want. That means there will be PICTURES of my Granddaughters again!!
Love ya, Sweetie!! Mom

Anonymous said...

sounds like you could really have a cheap vacation-just find a chicken farm haha. Really i vote for the mountains. send me a postcard. I'm with your mom where are the pictures. Love ya Aunt Marilyn

Sarah said...

Oh but what fun it would be mom! ;)

Anonymous said...

Where you at Loni. I stay up all night just to read your blog and your not there. Come on put on the pictures and talk to me. I do miss reading. Love ya Aunt Marilyn