Thursday, April 24, 2008

50 Questions...

that I shamelessly stole from another blog!!

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? I don't actually take care of the bills, Larry does! But I do hate that I still owe on my student loan. I think I will have a party when it is finally all paid off.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? I don't really remember, isn't that horrible? We ordered pizza last night. It wasn't really romantic, but it was yummy!
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to? No, and I will leave it at that.
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? Wow, this one is hard. I guess I would have done college a little differently. I would have been more serious about it and I would have taken that internship in Kansas City.
5. Name of your second grade teacher? I really can't remember right now!
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? I wouldn't mind curling back up in my bed and sleeping some more.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? an author
8. How many colleges did you attend? 3 (I went to Butler my senior year of high school, finished up my foreign language requirements at Wichita State and spent four years at the University of Kansas...which I graduated from)
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It's my 2002 Final Four shirt and I wore it to bed.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be? I'm not sure. I would love to live on a lake in Minnesota, but their winters are brutal.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? "Vanessa! Go back to sleep!!"
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I hope it doesn't storm so Axel doesn't keep me up all night.
14.What do you miss about being a child? less responsibilities
16. What errand/chore do you despise? general picking up
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? I really hope that when my kids get bigger I can volunteer a lot
18. Get up early or sleep in? definitely sleep in when I can
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Right now I really like Woody from Toy Story
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy? talk and then talk some more
21. Have you found real love yet? yes I have
22. When did you start feeling old? when I realized I am older than most of the popular singers/actors/sports stars right now.
24. Your favorite lunch meat? ham
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? baby stuff (food, diapers, wipes, etc..)
26. Beach or lake? lake
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? no, but people today don't take it very seriously. And then there are those that would take it seriously but are not allowed to get married because of who they are...and I don't agree with that at all.
28. Do you own property? I will someday!
29. Favorite Guilty pleasure? really stupid reality tv
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out? I really like a lot of kids movies
31. What's your drink? when I am not pregnant it is plain old Bud Light
32. Cowboys or Indians? Indians...when we were learning about this in school I always felt somehow personally responsible for taking their land. And their religion and devotion to the land has always intrigued me.
33. Cops or Robbers? totally depends
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to? Holly. I miss her.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? 98.7, because I listen to the morning sports show
36. Grey's Anatomy or The Office? it used to be Grey's Anatomy, but it is just not that good anymore. I have recently discovered The Office and it literally makes me laugh out loud.
37. Worst relationship mistake you wish you could take back? a few years after my heart was broken in a very uncaring way, I broke someone else's heart in about the same way. I still feel ashamed about that.
38. How many times a week do you cook? Not as often as I should. We have lots of "find your own" nights. It is just so frustrating to cook a meal and then have your kid not even touch it. On Wednesday I made chicken fettuccine alfredo and Nat wouldn't even try it (but it was so good)!
39. What is worrying you right now? Right this minute it is how I'm going to have enough room in this house for another baby.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? George Bush, and every time he looked away I would throw some food at him (because I am just that mature!)
41. Indoors or Outdoors? definitely outdoors
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? yep, I rolled my first truck when I was 15.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? no
44. Last book you read? "Goodnight Steve McQueen"...I can't remember the author. It was a quick, easy read.
45. Do you have a teddy bear? I have some that used to be mine but are my girls' now
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? a sketchy hotel in Mexico using bottled water
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? San Francisco
48. Do you go to church? no
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? I am excited about having a career after my kids get older.
50. How long have you been out of school? 6 years

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so fun to read. I hope you can copy them into an email and send them to me. And.......wouldn't you want to take your Mommy to Minnesota when you move there?

Love ya!! Mom