Thursday, April 17, 2008

one week later...

I really have sat down at the computer numerous times over the last week to blog, and then I just can't. Part of it is being so close to the screen and the colors and stuff makes me want to puke a little. Part of it is my brain is so full of other stuff that it can't form coherent sentences that anyone would want to read. I mean, a person can only read so much about how tired and shitty I feel most of the time.
I am getting more used to this whole being pregnant again thing. I am 9 weeks now and I have good days and bad. There have been recent days that I have thought to myself "ok, yeah, I can have three kids." And then there are days I just want to hide under a rock and not come out. But we are surviving. I am keeping us pretty busy. Natalie has school Monday mornings, gymnastics on Tuesday, and cooking class on Wednesday. She is really enjoying her time away from home. She is getting better and better at listening and doing what she is supposed to do. I am so proud of her. She really likes cooking class. Yesterday they made pizzas and she was so happy with herself! She was telling me all about the different cheeses they used and the sauce and the dough. It was so neat seeing her so proud of something she created. I am going to start letting her get a lot more involved when I cook.
So, of course, when I actually feel like writing I have an almost one-year0old that desperately wants her mama to hold her...I will try to continue this later!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the update. I check everyday. I love the cooking stories. How cute. Hang in there mamma.

Andie said...

You are a great mom of 2, and will be a wonderful mom of 3. I completely believe it with all my heart. Once you get through the pregnancy part...:o) I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly. You just gave me a great idea for supper...make your own pizzas! I'll make the crust and the kids can put on their own toppings...thanks for the idea!
I'm sorry we didn't get together when I came to town last weekend...it was a spur of the moment thing (found out we were coming at 1:45, packed while the kids finished school and left town by 4:00...with many errands during the 45 minutes they were out of school!) Hopefully we'll be able to come for another visit again before too long.
Have a great weekend.
Love ya cousin-Andie