Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Whether you are giving a bottle to your baby dolls or spinning around in circles, hugging my neck or saying hi to the dogs, eating a big handful of cheerios or climbing onto the couch, you are always a joy and my little tiny love.
One year ago today you made our little family of three a big family of four. You made Natalie into a big sister, and a very happy little girl. We all love you SOOO much. Your smile is so bright (and your cry so loud!)! What did we do without you?
Happy First Birthday Vanessa Lida!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 1 already... Time flies by soo fast. I can't believe in only 8 months and 3 days Hailey will be 2!!! I bet she'll have a blast tomorrow at her party =)...see ya then.
Brie

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Vanessa..Have a great party!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my babiest granddaughter. You are a tiny little joy and Nana loves you very, very much!! See you tomorrow at your party!!
Love from Nana.

Sarah said...

I have a tear in my eye. What a wonderful little post. She will love to read this when she gets older.

Liz said...

Happy Birthday baby girl! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Andie said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Vanessa...Happy family of 4 day!

Blessings-Andie