Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm better now, thanks!

One thing I didn't know when I started this blog was how cathartic it would be for me. Yesterday I was still SO angry about my last doctor's visit, but after writing it all down and letting it all out, so to speak, I feel a lot better. Thank you for all your kind words and support. It really does mean a lot to me.
I woke up this morning with signs of the cold that is going around this house. My throat is sore, my nose is running, and my ears have that "full" feeling. So far it's not that bad, so I will just deal. We don't have any big plans that I can think of today so we will all probably just veg out here at home.
Last night we did go to Natalie's Preschool open house and it was nice. There were snacks and we got to look at all the projects they have been working on. I think Nat liked showing us her school. She seemed pretty proud of it! And I was proud of her and all that she has done. The only problems that the teacher had with my wonderful little daughter was that she was calling the other kids "dummies" when she would get angry (which has stopped after a few time-outs there) and her tendency to talk during circle time. Larry and I had a talk with her last night and hopefully things will get a bit better in those departments. I want all the other kids to like her, and for the most part I think they do. Every time we walk into school there are other little girls saying, "Hi Natalie!". It is so cute to see her interact with her new friends.
Well, that's all I got for now...thanks again for reading and caring yesterday!

2 comments:

Andie said...

Talking during circle time is pretty much par for the course with first school experience! She will learn! I look at my 3's class and wonder when they will "get it!" and then look at the 4's (who were all in class last year) and they sit so nicely! I can already see imporvement in my 3's...and Natalie will improve, too. I'm sure she's fine. Now, the "dummy" thing...I'd have an issue with as well...but sounds like she's learned her lesson already! :o) Good for her!
Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Andie

Liz said...

glad you're feeling better! love ya!