Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where have I been?!?!

Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I hope I haven't lost any readers. I still check everyone else's blogs, I just haven't been able to write lately. I wish I could say I have been non-stop busy, but that is not truly the case. I HAVE been relatively busy with Natalie going to school and all doctor's appointments that we all have been going to lately. But really, I have just felt like crap for a couple of weeks. This pregnancy is slowly killing me. I am in a constant pain that we have realized we can not do anything about. I am STILL puking most days (I actually think I have been sick for the last few days but I seriously can't tell for sure). Both girls have been sick with yucky, snotty colds for a few days. So, yeah....woe is me, I guess.
*****************************************
On to other things. I have so many pics to post. I have pictures from our Labor Day at the farm, pictures from our visit to the state fair, and pictures of our special pancake breakfast in the bedroom last weekend. So, without further ado....

Labor Day on the Farm

Here are two of my in-laws new mini-horses...or as Natalie says, "horses that are just my size!"

Natalie and her cousin Ryan walking through the pasture.

Big girl riding a big horse!

My cute nephew Brayden

Yummy BBQ dinner!

****************************

The State Fair

Nana and her girls watching pig races

My beautiful girls.


"Driving" the combine

What a pretty girl!

Nat again

Blowing mommy a kiss from the merry-go-round

wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!



********************************

Weekend Pancake Breakfast

It is not often the girls get to eat breakfast in their bedroom. I made pancakes, set up their little table, and let 'em eat!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! You should have also told everyone that looking at the computer screen makes you queasy. I love, love, love all the pictures. Especially the girls having breakfast. I notice that they each have one of their babies sitting beside them. So cute. MOM

Unknown said...

Welcome back. Love the pictures of the girls, they are soo adorable even with their mouths open full of food!!! Hope you get to feeling better. Stay healthy!

Jaime said...

Sending prayers for you to be able to enjoy your pregnancy! At least, not be miserable...

The pancake breakfast looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Natalie's bed that is soo cute! We have a toy box like theirs but it has a blue lid...but I am selling it at the consignment sale next week..I am excited for it!
Brie

Oh and feel feel to take pictures from my myspace and you can post them on here of the girls if you want to..

Sarah said...

We have missed you! I love all the catchup pictures. I really wish you would feel better. Not much longer now and she will be here. ;)

Love ya

Andie said...

Oh, I wish I was there and could give you a hand. I feel for you. Pregnancy is such a blessing, but sometimes it really stinks! Take it easy and let those who love you take care of you. Thanks for sharing your fun pictures.
BTW...when is that consignment sale?? I might be heading to Wichita next weekend...
Love ya-Andie

Liz said...

i miss you. i can't wait to see the girls again! the are so beautiful! I can't wait to meet the new girlie too!