Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Short but not so sweet

I don't feel good....again. I haven't been able to keep ANYTHING down for the whole day so I have become dehydrated. Because of that I have been having some mild contractions. If I don't start keeping some fluids down or the contractions become stronger or more regular I am off to the hospital tonight. Let's all hope that what I just ate and drank stays where it is! I really don't want an IV or, even worse, anything that turns into pre-term labor. This baby needs to bake in mommy's oven for a couple more months!

ps. I have the BEST Mom in the world. After work, even though all she wanted to do was go home, she brought me some food and then stayed to make sure I ate at least some of it. She also watched the girls while I took a shower! I love her SO much and have NO idea what I would do without her!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I hope you can eat soon! Can you try jello or popsicles or even sucking on ice? Dehydration while preggers can wreck havoc on your system! I hope you're feeling better soon & we don't meet that lil girl for a while yet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Honey for the sweet words. It's not a chore for me to help you. You're my kid! I feel so lucky that we are in the same vicinity and I'm able to help. Plus that means that I can see my girls whenever I want (need) to. I think Jessica has a really good idea with popsicles and jello. Try that!! Love - MOM

Anonymous said...

You know what helped me? Those Lemon chill things in a cup they have them at WalMart and probably dillons too... I think they have strawberry flavor too but lemon works best for prego sickness... I just cannot wait until my niece gets here!!!
Brie

Liz said...

hope you're feeling better sweetie. i have no advise. just wanted to tell you i'm thinking of you...all the time. love ya.

gina said...

Hope you are feeling better!