Thursday, December 11, 2008

The big girls

Things Vanessa likes:
-eating almost anything and everything
-especially Papa's homemade party mix
-dancing
-playing in her pretend kitchen
-BABY DOLLS!!!
-helping unload the dishwasher
-giving high fives
-Handy Manny
-being a "little Mama"
-taking medicine
-pop (thanks Nana)

Things Vanessa does not like:
-getting into trouble
-not being able to do everything Natalie can do
-corn
-her food being too hot
-being "trapped" in her crib
......................

Things Natalie likes:
-holidays
-reading books
-doing arts and crafts
-Miss Shannon (a teacher at her school)
-chicken, macaroni and cheese, cheeseburgers, bologna
-milk, chocolate or white
-her little sisters (most of the time)
-playing hairdresser
-playing dress up
-dessert
- her cousins Brayden, Ryan, and Hailey

Things Natalie does not like:
-food except the things listed above (and a few others)
-being told what to do
-being told what to wear
-when Vanessa bothers her while she is playing
-the dogs eating her food
-getting her hair washed (at home, she loves it in the salon)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may sound kind of mean, but it's almost worth it to give Nessa her food a little too warm, just to watch her walk over and hold it in front of the fan to cool off. Or pursing her tiny little mouth to blow on it. Too precious!
I love these lists. They just remind me of some of the things I love about my three little grandgirls. Of course that full list would not fit on a computer. Love, Nana.

Anonymous said...

Hehe little girls are soo much fun...I hope I have another sometime...
LOL...I can't blame Natalie for not liking to get her hair washed besides at the salon...what girl doesn't like to be pampered!!!
Brie

Andie said...

Now that you've got your girls figured out, how about helping me with mine?? Sometimes it's like 3 little strangers living in my house!
If you guys (the Wichita family) want to trade names so my kids can get gifts for others, that is fine with me. Mom and Dad said that my kids would have something to open even if we didn't get in on the gift exchange, so it's really up to you guys. Just let me know whose names we have so I can do some shopping! Love ya...and I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!!