Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas from start to finish: pictures, pictures, and more pictures!

The Saturday Before Christmas: with my cousins and their kids making the sweet treats for the big family Christmas party.




Natalie and I making the peanut butter cookies

..........................

Natalie and Ava dipping pretzels (they ate more then they dipped)
.........................

Natalie and Audrey mixing up the bread

..................


Cadyn and Vanessa dipping pretzels..and yes they would dip the pretzel lick off the chocolate and then dip again....but come on, we're all family, right?

........................................

Cambree, Ivy, and Vanessa

.........................

Vanessa, Me, Ramie, Audrey, Natalie, Ivy, Cambree, Michelle, Asa, Ella, Becki, Brennan, and Ava
............................
Christmas Eve: Larry's family over for dinner and presents!

The girls and their cousins Ryan and Hailey ready to tear into some presents
.......................


My nephew Brayden on his first Christmas Eve
........................ Aunt Lesley helping the girls open stuff
..........................
Nat with her new remote controlled dog "Scott"
...........................

Our Christmas Eve

Here Allie, open these!

...................

Me and my girls in their matching jammies

.....................................

.................................

Christmas Morning

Santa was good to the girls!

.............................

Vanessa opening her first present of the year

...................

Natalie with some of her stuff

............................

"Oh my gosh! It's a Baby Alive!"

..........................

The aftermath

...............................

Christmas at Nana and Papa's

The three cutest Christmas girls ever!

.........................

Nana with Allie and Nessa

......................

Papa and Nessa reading

..........................

Helping Nana make Christmas dinner

..............................

Natalie and her Christmas cake

.............................

Christmas at my cousins house

Daddy and Allison

........................

Grandma and Grandpa singing Christmas carols

...................

Mom and Aunt Marilyn singing Christmas carols

.................

A gaggle of kids ready to open presents



3 comments:

Liz said...

I think collectively we may have the most spoiled children ever! Not that its a bad thing! Looks like the kids had a great time and I can't believe how big they have gotten! I love you all!

Anonymous said...

Heh I love the picture of your mom holding Allie...Allie looks like she's laughing!!
Brie

Andie said...

I didn't know you guys got together to make the yummies...and, um, I ate a few of those pretzels...yumm-o, I think. ;o)
One of these days I might get a Christmas post up...maybe. I haven't even downloaded my pics yet.
Thanks for letting me love on Allie! I miss those tiny baby days!!! It was so wonderful to see you (and EVERYONE else!)!!!
Love ya-Andie