Monday, October 20, 2008

It's been awhile!

I don't even have three kids yet and it already seems like life is busier than ever! We are always on the go, or if we are home we are doing something around here that keeps me off the Internet. I haven't had anything really great to say, but I would have liked to blog more than once last week. Anyway...

We are all doing pretty good. We still need to get Larry over the crud we all have had for the past two or three weeks. The girls and I all got on antibiotics and are on the road to being healthy again. I am having a couple contractions a day, some pretty strong. I have never had a baby early (or on time for that matter) so I doubt it will happen this time. I will admit there is more happening earlier with this girl then the others. I have an appointment tomorrow morning and we will see if anything is changing with all these contractions! I sure hope so. I am so uncomfortable...as all you women who have been through this know, the ninth month is not very fun!

This week is proving to be just as busy as last. Today will be pretty slow once we pick Nat up from school. We may go to the library or some other quiet, relatively quick outing. Tomorrow is my doctor appointment, Natalie's craft class (we missed the first one last week...bad Mama!), and Girls Night Out dinner at El Mexico! Wednesday is Natalie's rescheduled field trip to the Pumpkin Patch, although it is supposed to be about 50 degrees and raining, so we will see if that actually happens. Thursday the girls have doctor's appointments for Vanessa's 18-month checkup and flu shots. That should be fun! This weekend is so full of stuff. The church is having a chili cook off and trick or treat celebration and the zoo is having their Halloween party. We have got to figure out when we are going to what. I love this time of year!!!!! It is so full of fun activities. One of the most wonderful things about having kids is getting to relive all those fun things that kids get to do!

I have lots more to say, but as usual, I have an adorable 18-month-old climbing up my legs wanting to play...so I think I will go have some time with her. I promise (ok, ok, I will TRY) to post a lot more this week than last!

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Fall with kids IS so much fun! Think I actually like it even more as a grown-up than I did as a child!

Have fun!

Liz said...

Glad to hear from you! We have so much going on here as well. October seems to get busier and busier every year. Its such a fun month! We are going to 'boo at the zoo' next week and this week we hit the pumpkin patch. Good times!!!
C'mon & join the fun Baby Allison!!!(-sp?)