Monday, May 19, 2008

Should've just kept my big mouth shut

I was going to post and recap our busy week which included a trip to Exploration Place, Botanica, and a cook out with some friends while watching the fireworks, but I just don't feel good right now.
I was talking to my friend Carisa on the phone earlier and said, quite stupidly, "I think I might be over the throwing up and stuff. I haven't been sick since Mother's Day! And I am in my second trimester now." I totally jinxed myself. Not an hour after I hung up the phone I was running to the bathroom to loose my lunch. And now I just feel icky.
So, yay for being pregnant. I am going to go lay down and watch Maggie and the Ferocious Beast with Natty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh that show is fun! Hailey likes it...Hope you get to feeling better...especially with your vacation coming up! You should carry around a piece of wood with you lol then you can "knock on wood" anytime you say oh i'm over the throwing up...heh..I hope you do get over it all the way soon...can't wait for July...so we'll all know what your having!!!
*Brie*

Sarah said...

You sick thing. I just don't know about you. It will get better soon.

I hope. ;)

Anonymous said...

i love you!!! sorry you talked to me today lol. carisa