Friday, May 2, 2008

Updates and cute pictures

Let me start by saying I am feeling better today. It has changed from a sharp stabbing pain to more of a dull throbbing pain. Much better! With my mom helping out all day Wednesday and Larry taking off and helping me yesterday I actually had a chance to start healing. And I got some sleep last night. Vanessa is feeling better. It is amazing how fast antibiotics work on a baby. She is still kind of messing with her ears, but she is happier now. I woke up in the middle of the night and for the first time in a long time went and checked to make sure she was still breathing. She was and everything was fine, it was just weird that we were still sleeping!

This whole week I wanted to post about what a wonderful weekend we had and how well Vanessa's birthday party went. And now it is almost weekend again!

Here are the pictures from JC Penney's that we had taken for Nessa's first birthday. They were coming out pretty cute until both girls decided they were d-o-n-e! We still got a few cute ones!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these pictures.. The girls looks soo cute in them! LOL, I am hoping that Ryan, the kids, and I will go to get family pictures sometime this summer.

Unknown said...

Those pictures turned out wonderful!! Your daughters are gorgeous!! Glad you are feeling better.