Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Bowl

Yesterday we went to Natalie's friend Alexis's 7th birthday at the bowling alley. Nat and Vanessa had such a good time bowling. It is always cute watching a kid bowl! Vanessa's ball got stuck half way down the alley twice. At one point it started rolling backwards! After we got home I was talking to Natalie about how much fun we had had. I suddenly remembered I hadn't checked her score before we left. "Oh Nat! I forgot to see what you bowled!" Her answer..."A bowling ball!" She's got me there.

This is Carisa (one of my best friends in the entire world) and her daughter, the birthday girl, Alexis keeping Allison entertained.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I think I might have Hailey's 3rd birthday at the Alley! Tough finding birthday ideas with a winter birthday...
Brie

Sarah said...

That looks like a blast. I haven't bowled in years. I would need the bumpers.

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming guys!!! she had a blast!

carisa