Thursday, January 29, 2009

Say it to my face(book)

It all started innocently enough, as these things usually do. My cousin had gone on a vacation to Disney and I wanted to see her pictures. Instead of publishing them on her blog she put them all on her facebook account and informed us we would have to go there to see them. And so it began.

I am now a full blown facebook addict. I check it at least once every. single. day. Without fail. I have found so many old friends and so many others have found me. I have caught up on what people from high school have been up to since graduation. I have found a way to reconnect to friends who have moved far away. I have talked more to people that I could see in person, but really isn't easier to sit on the couch in my pajamas and just type (ok, that may not be the healthiest thing I have ever said). It really is such a great site!

When the girls go down for nap and quiet time I jump on the computer, anxious to see if I have new friend requests or notes from the people I have already connected with. I have even convinced my best friend to join even though she didn't want to (but that is really payback for getting me to join Myspace).

So, if you want to look me up go right ahead. I will be your friend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new blog look. And I totally agree with you on facebook issue. Its addicting! I love it too. We should so be facebook friends. lol

Sarah said...

Oh facebook. I swore I never would do it. I have way too many online accounts.

Oh by the way... did you see the facebook note in your email that I added you as a friend. LOL.

Liz said...

i totally became a facebook junkie too. i rarely do anything on myspace anymore. im thinking of even deleting my space account and just doing FB from now on. I like it so much better.

Andie said...

I love your new blog look...and I'm sorry I dragged you onto FB!! But, hey, I'm addicted, too...so why not share?? ;o) BWAAHHAHAHAHA! Yes, I'm the evil cousin!! :o)

Love ya!
Andie