Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh My..........Again!!

Another note from Mom/Nana.

Loni and Larry are still having trouble with their computer, and it seems that they are going to have to take it somewhere to get it fixed. Something is horribly, horribly wrong. So, Loni wanted me to tell you that until further notice, she will not be able to update her blog. She is still taking pictures everyday for her one a day picture blog, and will post them as soon as she can, and she will also continue this blog when her computer is working again. Please stay tuned, and check in once in awhile to see if the computer is back home where it belongs.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hate computer troubles. We will still be here when you get back.

Liz said...

PLEASE tell her to call my Dad before they take it anywhere!!! I e-mailed her the #, but she may not have gotten it.

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!! I am sad now =(...I have nothing to read ..I hope the computer problems get fix very soon =)
Brie