Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

Hi everyone! It feels like it's been forever since I posted. I haven't really been all that busy, except for normal, everyday stuff. It is just that the everyday stuff can really build up. Everything is going pretty well. Natalie is pappy free still and we are so proud. She has done an excellent job. She has stopped asking for it for the most part. I guess she has accepted it! Vanessa just keeps getting bigger by the day. She is so almost ready to roll over. She gets almost all the way and then her little leg becomes a kick stand and she can't go any further. It is so cute. She has also started playing with toys!! It is so much fun. She grabs stuff and shakes it, but the main objective is getting it in her mouth, of course! She has a set of stuffed bugs that have bells and squeakers and crinkles and she really loves them. They are bright and soft and she has so much fun. She also really likes the Jumperoo that my friend let us borrow. She will sit in it for a whole 5-10 minutes without needing me! Doesn't sound like much, but it is!
Other than that, not much to report. I have a lot to say, but I need time to say it and time is one thing I really don't have during the day. I will hopefully post tomorrow. I have new pictures of the girls that I had taken and I can't wait to share them. They came out so well.
Until then, have a great Tuesday!

0 comments: