Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just Life

I wish I would win the lottery. I don't need the 100 Zillion dollar lottery or anything. I would be happy with a couple hundred thousand!
Larry and I decided that I really need a new car. Not only does it look like a major POS, it sometimes gets mad at me and has trouble starting. I love my Honda and have had it for years. It has been a great car and at 190 thousand miles it is still kicking. But I would really like a new one. So we started looking. We aren't looking for brand new, just newer and with lower mileage. Cars are EXPENSIVE! So we are cooling off the search for a while. We want to find just the right one. If we are going to spend money, it better be well worth it. Of course, I have all these ideas of what I want and so does Larry. Hopefully a car will come along that is the right make, model, color, have low mileage, have nice interior, and all for a low affordable price. I'm dreaming right?!?

Nat stayed at my parents Saturday night and we had some friends over. They are moving from our neighborhood next week. I am going to miss them so much. It's not like we will never see each other again, but I won't be able to just walk across the street anymore. I am sad. But we had a great time talking and laughing Saturday, and we even busted out some N64 Mario Kart! If you don't know what that is, you are missing out. It is only the best video game ever! We are hoping to get together again this weekend, but this time with our kiddos. As much as I am going to miss them, Natalie is going to miss Gavin even more. They get along so well and are so cute together. It is going to break her heart to see them go. We have started discussing it, but she is still a bit confused. The wind was blowing a piece of paper outside yesterday and she asked if it would move our house. I said no, houses don't just blow away. She said, but the wind is going to blow Gavin's house when they move. So I had to explain that their house was staying and someone else would be living there. She didn't like that one bit and was adamant that the wind was going to move all of them. I changed the subject and decided to handle this when it actually was happening. Poor girl, she dislikes change just as much as her mama does.
I guess I am going to go start planning what we are going to have for dinner. I have no idea, so it will probably end up being something pretty easy. Maybe even leftovers! Yay!

0 comments: