Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I should be cleaning!

But here I am in front of the computer. Don't tell my husband! I am still trying to put the house back together from when we tore it all up to paint. The contents of my medicine cabinet and bathroom storage cabinet are all in a box still. I just haven't gotten around to going through it and putting the stuff I am keeping back. I am such a procrastinator and always have been. I wait until the last possible minute to do anything.

Other than that, not much is going on. We are joining my mom and some of our friends for our monthly girls night out tonight. I really enjoy going and am so grateful that they all accepted "Patty's daughter" to join in. I have known all of these women for a long time now, and I genuinely feel that they are my friends as well as my mom's. It's nice to have a monthly dinner out with them. I get to try restaurants that I normally wouldn't and we always have great conversation. I get good parenting advice from people that have been there and we always laugh and laugh. Usually we have the rest of the restaurant looking at us, so I guess it is good we go before the big dinner rush! We have had more then one waiter or waitress tell us we are the most fun table they have. We are just some wild and crazy girls! So, if any of you are reading this, I will see you tonight and thanks again for letting me crash the party!!

1 comments:

Andie said...

Loni...I, too, should be cleaning. I've become so addicted to blogging! :-) Now, I've started setting goals for myself...like no blogging until the breakfast dishes are done. Or until the kitchen is swept/mopped...but that doesn't work because I think, I'll just check out one site, then back to the housework...oh well. :-)
Your girls are soooo cute! I hope you had a great time on your ladies night out...how lucky are you??? I wish I had a group to go out with!