Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My poor doggy


We thought we were just taking Axel in today to get his nails cut and a little bump on his leg looked at. Well, turns out that bump is a tumor and it needs to be removed SOON. They said if it gets any bigger they might not have enough skin to close it back up. So he goes in next Tuesday. The vet said it might be cancerous, but we really can't afford to have it tested or anything, so I guess we just won't know. That worries me because it also means we won't know if we should be looking for more. I know I complain about my dogs a lot and there have been times I might have said I wish we didn't have them....but I do love them and care about them very much. I don't want anything to be seriously wrong with either one of them. So, we will do what we need to do to the best of our ability to make him all better. Let's hope his surgery goes well and it takes care of everything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our poor Axey. I hope our sweet little granddog will be fine once they remove that bump. I know this is so hard on all of you, so I'll be praying and sending good thoughts for a wonderful outcome. I love my 'whole' family. MOM (Nana to all 5 of my grand'kids'.

Sarah said...

Poor baby. Give him lots of love and hugs.