Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Still alive and kickin'

I don't have long...just wanted to let you all know I'm still here! I have a ton to post, but just can't find the time to do it in. I have been sick for a few days (I think. It is really sad when you throw up seven times in two days and really don't know if it is sick or pregnancy). And Nat starts Pre-K on Monday so this week has been packed with things to get ready for that. Sleeping is going better. They are both laying down in THEIR OWN beds and going to sleep at night!!!!! I really want to expand on that and all the school stuff that has been going on. Hopefully I will get a chance soon. Maybe tonight if bedtime goes well again. We'll just have to see. I am not going to count any chickens before they hatch! Now, off to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you didn't post last night, it makes me worry that bed time didn't go as well last night. I'll be anxious to hear. I miss reading your blog with my breakfast, so I hope things even out soon, and you can get back to regular blogging. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

You might be sick. Ryan has ALREADY brought the cold home again! After TWO DAYS of school...we've all been sick since the weekend. Well except big Ryan but we're trying not to give it to him, LOL. That's great they are sleeping in their own beds I hope they continue that for you. Ya, so Hailey can get her leg up over the rail of her crib so that the back of her knee is resting on the rail..luckily she doesn't try anymore than that..Anywho gotta finish up getting Ryan ready for school..so hope you have a great day! And, I hope to be reading a longer blog later tonight =)
Brie