Monday, January 14, 2008

Hola!

I have not been in the mood to write lately. I'm not really sure why because usually I want to write all the time. Every time I do sit down and attempt to be clever every little bit of humor and wit magically leave my body for parts unknown and I am left writing things like..."sooooo, how about this weather?" even though the weather has been pretty mild and uneventful. Mucho boringo.
We had another nice weekend. Much slower then the last couple thank god. My parents watched the girls Saturday night and Larry and I had fun being an old married couple. Seriously. When did a Saturday night become him watching Jackass and me scrapbooking? We didn't have the energy or finances to go out and doing nothing sounded oh, so appealing. And it was nice. We acknowledged each other every so often, but most of the time we were wrapped in our own little worlds. I finished four pages for the scrapbook and if you know me you know how significant that is. I plugged those weird tiny earphones into my ear holes (which still feels so weird to me. I miss good 'ole head phones that are as big if not bigger than your actual head), I turned up my MP3 player and jammed at my table. I am sure that if Larry hadn't been busy watching grown men do the stupidest shit they could think of, he would have laughed at me. Thank you Johnny Knoxville for so thoroughly distracting my husband. Sunday, after we got the girls back, we all went to Chuck E Cheese. It was fun, but I was so ready to go after about an hour and a half. There were just too many demon spawn, I mean kids, there. It was insane. There were at least 5 birthday parties while we were there. Let's just say I think I have outgrown any magic that place might hold.
Well, I guess that's all I've got for now. I am so boring I just can't stand it. Soooooooo, bow about this weather?

3 comments:

Liz said...

At least Chuck E Cheese sells beer now! LOL. I would love a day of nothing...but alas...I have a child attached on the inside, and he constantly reminds me I'm not alone...Oh well.
So when you come to KC next summer, lets just have a scapping night! I really need it and lord knows I will now have 2 baby books to start/finish...Love ya! xoxo

Andie said...

We used to love CEC...when we lived in Iowa we went all the time. We would drive up to Siouix Falls so Warren could go visit some shut-ins and we would make a day out of it. Weekdays are best, around 1:00 there is hardly anyone there! Often we were the only ones there! Too bad it meant they missed naptime, but they would sleep all the way home (just about an hour), so that usually made up for most of it.
I'm glad you had a good night being an old married couple. I am so far behind in my scrapbooking, I don't think I'll EVER get caught up, but I guess in order to get caught up I would actually have to do some sometime, huh??? Oh Well.

Warren did make it home, FINALLY last night. Thanks for thinking of us!

Blessings-Andie

Sarah said...

Loni,,,,oh Loni,,where are you. I miss your blogs. I don't care if you have nothing to write about. I still check it everyday. And I know your mom does too.

Write about dinner, or weather I don't care.

This is your blog buddy, signing out.