Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Weekend Update....a few days late.

If I was a kid, this would have been the perfect weekend. It was completely full of things to do and places to go. It was really nonstop from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. As an adult, the weekend was still a lot of fun, but I also was so busy and had so much to do and plan.


Natalie's birthday luau was Saturday. I went to the venue early to start setting up, and we still ran out of time. People began arriving and my girls weren't even dressed in their party clothes. But other than that I think it went extremely well. Most everyone came and it was so nice to see our friends come to celebrate my girl turning four. She was completely spoiled, of course. She got everything she wanted and more.

Here is the food and drink table.

Isn't my girl the cutest birthday girl ever?

The fam with the cake.
I love this picture of all the kiddos surrounding Larry while we is attempting to open a toy for them. I called him Larry Claus.


Natalie got a ton of cool toys and dress up clothes and games, but her best present was that Liz, Charlie, and Makenna came to visit from Kansas City (or was that my best present?). We had so much fun and laughed like crazy. I miss Liz SOOOOOO much. We went through a lot together as roomates and friends in college. She is such a wonderful person. They came over for a while after the party and then again the next day for lunch. The girls got along so well. Natalie is still begging me to call them and have them bring Makenna back over to play. She even offered up her bed for the family, but it is toddler sized so I don't think they would all fit.
Yummy spaghetti!
Such a cutie!!! Me and Lizzy Anne

Us and our girls

Sunday, after Liz and family left, we went to my niece Hailey's first birthday party. She was so cute and REALLY enjoyed her cake.
Happy Birthday Hailey!

I think this next weekend should be a little more laid back with less to do. I am kind of looking forward to some down time. This has been such a hectic couple of months and there is more to come. There are three more birthdays this month (Carisa, Alexis, and Mom), and then Larry's next month, my nephew is due pretty much any time, and before I know it Vanessa will be turning one. Wow, that seems like a lot and I know I am forgetting stuff. We are just a family of nonstop fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love all the photos!! My goodness I've got some cute Granddaughters!! Not to mention my beautiful daughter, too! I'm glad you made it through all the hoopla, and now it's just on to pre-school, dance, gymnastics, and on, and on, and on. hahahahahah

Love Ya!!

Liz said...

LOVE YA!!! MISS YA!!!